Return Policy**Due to Covid-19, all orders for PPE products and thermometers will be considered final sale (no refunds or returns).**
We are committed to offering the best value for our customers, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund, exchange, or replacement when you notify us within 15 days of delivery.
Wrong or damaged item received?
If you have received an incorrect or damaged product, please contact our customer service (450-438-9110 ext. 2) and we will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and arrange the return shipment at our cost. Refunds for damaged or incorrect product will include shipping costs.
If you would like to return your purchase for any other reason, you will be responsible for paying your own return shipping costs . A restocking fee of up to 15% may apply. Refunds in this case will not include shipping costs.
How do I cancel or return an order?
Any cancellation or return must be approved by FMPG Fourniture médicale (in its discretion), be accompanied by proof of purchase, and may be subject to restocking and other charges. Any returns due to shipping errors, damage or loss must be reported to FMPG Fourniture médicale immediately.
How to Return an order or product.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for returns.
- To obtain an RMA number please contact customer service.
- Please clearly write your RMA number on the box and shipping label of returned items.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of shipment and be in original package and in resalable condition.
- Any approved refund will be made using your original payment method.
- Canadian Safety Supplies reserves the right to refuse any returns lacking an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Unauthorized returns or returns lacking an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will not be refunded.
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.